has a number of ways for you to conveniently settle your account:
CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS
- Credit and debit cards are welcome and may be swiped in person at the end of your scheduled therapy appointment
- Online credit or debit card payments may also be made if you would like to prepay for any sessions, make a payment for another person receiving the massage, purchase a gift card, etc.
- Online payments may be made here.
CASH AND CASH APPS
- Cash transfer apps, such as Venmo or $CashApp may also be used. Please send an email to get the app “handles” for payment.
- Cash is accepted, but please have the exact amount of cash that you need to take care of your balance (no cash is kept on hand to make change).
- Please cancel your appointment if your are sick, not feeling well, or if you believe that you have been exposed to the Covid-19 virus.
- Appointments may be rescheduled due to conflicts that arise. There is no penalty for rescheduling an appointment.
- Please give as much notice as you can of your cancellation or rescheduling request. Respecting everyone’s time is greatly appreciated!
- If an appointment is cancelled a second time for any reason, prepayment will be required in order to reschedule the therapy appointment.
- Refunds will not be given for prepaid sessions. If the prepaid appointment does not take place as scheduled, the funds will be held and applied to the next appointment for the client. Funds held for prepaid sessions will be forfeited by the client if they are not used within one year of the prepayment date.
- Gift cards in any amount may be purchased for therapy sessions.
- Gift cards may only be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the gift card is arranged, it may be paid for online here.
- Discounts described on the RATES page on this website may be applied to the purchase of gift cards for multiple therapy sessions, provided the same person receives the services.
- Gift card purchases are not refundable. Unused funds for gift cards will be forfeited by the client if they are not used within one year of the payment date.
- Gift card purchases are not transferable. Unused funds for gift cards will be forfeited by the client if they are not used within one year of the payment date.